Fire extinguishers should be serviced on a regular basis as, if they are not, you will be breaching fire legislation. However, most business owners are not aware that, if this is the case, in the event of a fire their insurance will also be null and void.
FSE can carry out a free site survey to determine what type, number and location of fire extinguishers your organisation will require in accordance with the latest BS 5306 guidelines. For customers with existing equipment, we can also advise if you have the correct number of fire extinguishers and provide a competitive quotation in order to have them serviced on an annual basis.
All fire extinguishers that FSE provide come new with a 5 years manufacturer’s warranty as standard and are competitively priced in relation to eCommerce websites. Our equipment is always installed and certificated to current British Standards by a qualified technician – something our online competitors cannot offer. This means you will have total piece of mind for your staff and business knowing that you are 100% compliant to current fire safety legislation.
Furthermore, our engineers are always happy to help with basic instruction of fire extinguisher use at no extra charge!
We are also able to carry out maintenance and check-ups for your fire extinguishers. Basic servicing is required for all types of extinguisher on an annual basis to ensure they are in working order.
There are many types of fire extinguisher, including:
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers – that discharge when a source of heat is detected in a plant room or confined space
- Chrome Fire Extinguishers – for use where aesthetics are important or corrosion resistance is required (marine/damp environments)
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers – for use on Class B (flammable liquids) and electrical fires
- Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers – for use on Class A, B and C fires and are safe for use on electrical fires
- Dry Water Mist Fire Extinguishers – innovative new ‘all-in-one’ technology, for use on Class A, B, C, F and electrical fires
- Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguishers – for use on Class A (carbonaceous materials) and Class B (flammable liquid) fires
- Water Fire Extinguishers – for use on Class A (carbonaceous materials – wood, fabric, paper etc.) fires
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers – for use on Class A and Class F (cooking oil & fat) fires – developed specifically to tackle deep fat fryer fires in commercial kitchens.
We have offices in Nottingham, Leicester and London in order to provide 24 hour a day UK engineering coverage for call outs and refills following equipment discharge or damage.
Qualified Engineering Team
With all of our engineers FIA (Fire Industry Association) trained and BAFE (British Approvals for Fire Equipment) accredited, our maintenance work is carried out in accordance with BS 5306 Part 3 & BS 5306 Part 8 guidelines and to the highest industry standards.
We can offer you:
- Annual fire extinguisher servicing and maintenance contracts
- A wide range of fire extinguishers
- Fire extinguisher maintenance in accordance to BS 5306, Parts 3 & 8
Please contact our friendly team for a free site survey or more information on 0115 981 2624.