Fire Extinguishers should be serviced on a regular basis as, if they are not, you will not only breaching fire legislation but most business owners are not aware that their insurance will be nul and void.
FSE can carry out a free site survey to determine what type, number, location of fire extinguishers your organisation will require in accordance with the latest BS5306 guidelines. For customers with existing equipment we can also advise if you have the correct number of fire extinguishers and provide a competitive quotation in order to get them serviced on an annual basis.
All fire extinguishers that FSE provide come new, with 5 years manufactures warranty and competitively priced in relation to E-commerce web sites. Our equipment is always installed and certificated to current British Standards by a qualified technician, something our on line competitors cannot offer. This means you have total piece of mind for your staff and your business ensuring you are 100% compliant to current fire safety legislation.
Furthermore our technicians are always happy to help with basic instruction of fire extinguishers at no extra charge!
We are also able to carry out maintenance and check-ups for your fire extinguishers. Basic servicing is required for all types of fire extinguisher on an annual basis.
There are many types of fire extinguisher, including:
- Automatic Fire Extinguishers – extinguishers that discharge when a source of heat is detected in plant room or confined space
- Chrome Fire Extinguishers – for use where aesthetics are important or corrosion resistance is require (marine/damp environments)
- CO2 Fire Extinguishers – for use in class B (flammable liquids) and electrical fires
- Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers – for class A, B, C and safe to use on electrical fires
- Dry Water Mist fire extinguishers – innovative new ‘all-in-one’ technology, for use on class A, B, C, E and F fires
- Foam (AFFF) Fire Extinguishers – for use on class A (carbonaceous materials) and Class B (flammable liquid) fires
- Water Fire Extinguishers – for class A (carbonaceous materials – wood, fabric, paper etc.) fires
- Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers – for class A and class F (cooking oil & fat) – developed specifically to tackle deep fat fryer fires in commercial kitchens.
We have offices in Nottingham, Leicester and London in order to provide 24 hours a day UK engineering coverage for call outs and refills following equipment discharges or damage.
Qualified engineering team
All of our engineers are FIA trained (Fire Industry Association) and BAFE accredited (British Approvals for Fire Equipment). All our maintenance work is carried out in accordance with BS 5306 Part 3 & BS 5306 Part 8 guidelines.
- Call 0115 981 2624 for Fire Extinguisher Sales
- Annual Fire Extinguisher servicing & maintenance contracts
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance to BS 5306 Parts 3 & 8 guidelines
Please contact our customer services team for a free site survey or more information on 01159 812 624.